jerkfacehunter: (✥ On A Night Like This)
[personal profile] jerkfacehunter
Relationships


"I guess that's what I do, I let down the people I love. I let dad down. And now, I guess I'm supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that?"



Active
Castiel "Cas" | Friend, Housemate, Angel
"Listen chuckles, even if there is a God, he is either dead, and that's the generous theory... ...or, he's up and kicking, and doesn't give a rat's ass about any of us. I mean look around you man, the world is in the toilet! We are literally at the End of Days here, and he's off somewhere, drinkin' booze out of a coconut! Alright?" Ringtone: Highway to Hell - ACDC

» [and_idrankit]
Gabriel | Archangel, Trickster, Housemate
Dean didn't expect Cas' older brother to show up here, mostly because well...Gabriel is dead. Yet here he is in the human-y flesh without his snap for at least two months. Because Gabriel is actually sort of one of the angels he likes and wasn't out to destroy the Earth Dean's invited the guy to stay with them. Ringtone: Heat of the Moment by Asia

» [trickster_mk2]
Thor | Friend, God
The first pagan god that Dean actually likes because for once it's a god that cares more about people than himself. The two are good drinking buddies and Thor is the only one who knows that both Dean and Cas aren't what they say they are. Ringtone: Thunder Struck by ACDC

» [flipsalltables]
Darcy Lewis | Friend, Housemate
Sam's almost girlfriend when he was here. Even though his brother is gone Dean and Darcy get along pretty damn well. They can joke about nearly everything and he has the urge to always protect her. Recently he asked her to move in with him and Cas because the house has been empty ever since his family left. Her and her little Yorkie named Vader are now part of the family. Ringtone: Givin' The Dog A Bone by ACDC

» [ipod_less]
Helen Magnus "Doc" | Friend
A doctor who seems to specialize in the supernatural only not like the eldest Winchester brother is used to. Helen is more focused on helping the supernatural creatures than killing them, though she doesn't seem to mind him killing them when they go on the rampage. They may have conflicting ideals but that's something Dean needs in his life. Ringtone: Coming Soon!

» [notanemptymotto]
Loki | God, Trickster, Enemy
"Never trust a trickster. And don't piss in their Cheerios, either." Unfortunately Dean got himself on the wrong side of this god but really that's not all surprising after all the crap he went through with Gabriel. He won't try to kill this one for the sake of his friends and for the simple fact that Thor would turn him into a pancake for even trying. Still, nothing Loki could do will ever make up what he did in Dean's eyes. Ringtone: Bad Company by Bad Company

» [weaves_lies]
Tifa | Friend, Bartender
Dean's been a patron of Tifa's bar Seventh Heaven ever since it opened. Because of it the two of them are pretty close. Ringtone: Coming Soon!

» [finalheavens]
Desmond Miles | Bartender, Semi-Friend
Another bartender at Seventh Heaven that Dean sees a lot of, though they aren't nearly as close as Dean is with the owner. Ringtone: Coming Soon!

» [milesawayfrom]
Name | Canon
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla accumsan, metus ut egestas auctor, augue leo pretium lorem, ut iaculis tortor sapien iaculis erat. Praesent et fermentum libero. Currently played in [games here].

» [account's username here]







Samuel "Sammy" "Sam" Winchester brother
"You know when we were little, you couldn't have been more than five, you started asking me questions. Like, how come we didn't have a mom? Why we always have to move around? Where'd dad go? When he'd take off for days at a time. I remember I begged you to quit asking, Sammy, you don't want to know. I just wanted you to be a kid, just a little while longer. I was trying to protect you, keep you safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me, it was just always my responsibility. It was like I had one job. I had one job and I screwed it up. I blew it and for that I am sorry." "Sam, look... the three of us... that's all we have... it's all I have... sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together, man... without you and Dad..."




John Winchester father
"He was one of those guys. Took some terrible beatings, but he just kept on coming, so you're saying to yourself, 'He's indestructible. Nothing can kill my dad,' and then just like that... he's gone." "I can't expect dad to show up with some miracle at the last minute... I can't expect anybody to, y'know? The only person who can get me out of this thing is me." "'Course, I know what you'd say. Well, not the you that played softball, but...? 'Son, go hunt the djinn. It put you here, it could put you back. Your happiness, for all those peoples' lives? No contest.' Right? But why? Why is it my job to save these people? Why do I have to be some kind of hero? What about us, huh? What, Mom's not supposed to live her life, Sammy's not supposed to get married? Why do we have to sacrifice everything, Dad? It's... yeah..."




Nana Osaki friend
"Sweetheart, you've gotta do better than that to make me feel embarrassed because I rocked that." "The leg guitar was awesome. You know you liked it."




Buffy Summers acquaintance
description

Profile

jerkfacehunter: (Default)
Dean Winchester

November 2011

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 04:57 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios